Time for our Monthly Update:Well, this past month has been tough - physically, emotionally and financially!
Here is our Net Worth Standing for February 1, 2014:
Assets: $609,576.66 - Liabilities: $153,193.41 = Networth: $456,383.25
Net Change = decrease of -$2,747.20
This past month, I have been going through radiation treatments every single day (with just weekends off). I have been so exhausted that just getting though each day has been my goal. I have still been there to take care of my son, and I am still trying to work part-time. But just getting to treatments each day, especially with this HORRIBLE weather we have been having [thank you Polar Vortex], I am happy to just be through January.
I have a few more treatments and then I will be onto healing. It is nice that most of our finances handle themselves, so while I focus on healing our debt continues to be paid down, our retirement funds continue to grow (and shrink, but we have seen lots of growth in the long run).
So my advice . . . don't be discouraged by this month. The cold weather, bad markets, and many other factors have come into play. I see more positive growth in our future.
No comments:
Post a Comment