I hate New Year's Resolutions, so before 2015
officially get here, I decided I would set some yearly goals for next 12
months. Goals for 2015:
- Spend more time with my son [each day set down the electronics and get down on the floor and play for a minimum of at least one hour - this might be tight during the weekdays, but I am going to make the effort]
- Increase Net Worth by another $100,000+ [through reduced debt and increased savings - more details to follow]
- Reach $1,000,000 Net Worth status
- Establish Healthy Habits [focus on healthy eating more healthy dinners at home and eating out less than 5 times a month, lose 25 lbs. by January 2016 and getting out and moving for at least 5 hours each week; and riding my bike]
We didn't do so well on that last goal in 2014; Mr. Breeze and I ended up gaining weight and moving less. We need to find ways to motivate us. I will have to think about how I can do that. I do know that it will be important to lose weight and be healthier as we have to start covering our own insurance once we retire early.
Here we go, I am ready to bring on the New Year!!! Here's to 2015!
No comments:
Post a Comment