Saturday, April 2, 2016

When one door closes, another opens

April 2, 2016

I am officially saying Good-bye to my wonderful blog here at Blogger.  It has served me well through the last three years as I have shared my journey.  It is a little sad, as I have really liked the Blogger platform for learning the in and outs of blogging.

But when a door closes, another opens.  I am excited to share that now that we are official "retired" I am taking on a new challenge!  I have created a new hosted website and hope to share even more often with my readers.

So I am not giving up blogging, and I hope you will follow us over to:

www.followinglifesbreezes.com



Remember we are all just Following Life's Breezes!

P.S. I decided to push this post back one day, so you didn't think it was an April Fool's Joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment