Life throws us a lot of curves. My goal is to address some of these challenges through this blog: Adoption, Cancer, and Early Retirement through Financial Independence. I look forward to hearing others stories and sharing experiences as we all just . . . Follow Life's Breezes.
Friday, March 7, 2014
Another year older
Well Mama Breeze is another year old, and a year closer to wanting to retire at 40! Today is an amazing day for me - I actually get to celebrate my birthday.
Last year at this time, I was losing my hair to cancer and wondering if chemo was going to make a difference on my aggressive cancer.
Today I am completely done with cancer treatments! Yippee!! I am 36 years old and happy. I have my wonderful son, my amazing husband and a loving family. I have my career, and I am building our net worth and reducing our debt so I have even more time to spend with Baby Breeze while I am still on this earth.
I am excited to celebrate my birthday today, and I am looking forward to a new year - one with A LOT less doctors appointments! (I had 109 doctors appointments last year! Whew!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment