Monday, March 3, 2014

Monthly Update - March 2014

Time for our Monthly Update:


Here is our Net Worth Standing for March 1, 2014:

Assets: $623,186.11 - Liabilities: $150,097.60 = Networth: $473,088.51

Net Change = increase of $16,705.26



Markets came back this month, which helped boost our numbers.  I got paid for my side teaching, so I was able to put some money into our savings account.  So we took a small dip last month, but have definitely made up for it this month.  Debt continues to go down by a little over $3000 each month.

I have submitted our taxes to the Accountant, and hoping we will actually get a little back, so we can pay down our debt even faster.  We have agreed that any extra money we will use to get out of this bankruptcy faster.  So we jut keep plugging along.

And Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband - we are celebrating 7 years of marriage today.  I love this man for all the good times and bad times we have been through together!





No comments:

Post a Comment