Just posting a little note, to share why we have been so silent on this blog. Over the past three months we have lost 5 people who were close to us. Their passing has affected our family deeply. They include my boss, my grandfather, two close family friends, and one of my students. It has been a tough time for all of us and we took time to grieve and heal as we dealt with each week.
It reminds me that life is precious, and to spend time with those that we care about now while we have the chance. One again I am energized to achieve my goal of spending more time with Baby Breeze as he is growing up so quickly.
These deaths have given us time to reflect as a family, and have also created some new financial opportunities which I will blog about in future posts.
As we remember those that lost their lives on 9/11 and those that have passed recently I ask you to take time to give those who are special to you and give them a hug!

No comments:
Post a Comment