Things I am grateful for this year.
1. I am thankful for my son, who I have gotten to
watch experience life through his fresh new eyes. Thank you for letting me be your Mommy.
2.
I am thankful for my husband. He amazes each and every day, you are a
wonderful father and husband.
3.
I am thankful for my family [including my
husband’s family] – their unconditional love and support, has helped me in more
ways than I will ever be able to repay them for.
4.
I am thankful for my co-workers and boss. Their support this year, bringing dinners,
and cheering me up was more than I could ever ask for.
5.
I am thankful for my friends (close and
far). From cards and emails, to Facebook
posts, to the occasionally phone call, thank you all. And to those that just
posted adorable pictures of their children or pets, thank you, as your posts
helped get me through a lot of sleepless nights and cheered me up while
battling cancer this year.
6.
I am thankful for my neighbors, who stopped by
to check on us, or cheered us up whenever we were out and about. Thank you for being there.
7.
I am thankful for the Doctors, who helped both my
son and me this year. Each day you have
given us is a precious gift and I am thankful for the opportunity to watch my
son grow. And my therapist who has given
me hope that I will have full range of motion in my arms again some day, and
has given me the chance to start becoming self sufficient.
8. I am thankful for my iPad, as it was my constant
companion while others were sleeping, and when my range of motion in my arms would
not allow me to do anything, I was always able to use the iPad! J
9.
I am grateful for the ability to sleep in my bed
again. After sleeping in a recliner for
much of this year (due to nausea, surgeries, etc). I am happy to be sleeping in my bed again.
10. Truly
I am thankful for each and every morning.
I wake up knowing how today is another gift, and our time here is
unknown. I am grateful that I have
today!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment