I am excited as this is our first report since we started our Baseline in November.
Here is our Net Worth Standing for December 1, 2013:
Assets: $597,360.05 - Liabilities: $159,182.14 = Networth: $437,957.91
Net Change = increase of $6,334.80
| December 2013 |
Yipee! This is moving in the right direction. Even with some market fluctuation we are seeing a positive trend. Time to get some goals in terms of numbers in place (other than our save $1 million by April 2019 - who knows maybe I don't need a million to retire).
Can we keep this up . . . I sure hope so. I have doubts that each month will be this easy, but this gives me the energy to keep trying.
*You'll notice that the November number is different from my previous November Monthly Update Post. This is due to the fact that I am posting on the first of the month, and the numbers continue to change as money is spent or earned. The net change is from last month's post compared to the current months post.

No comments:
Post a Comment